Caicos Adventures Post-COVID Safe Practices & Protocols
Listed below are some of the measures we are currently taking for the safety of all.
Please note that while the protocols take into account current WHO, DAN, and TCI Government guidelines, they are living documents that need to be updated as new information becomes available about COVID-19.
Government Visiting Requirements:
There are several requirements needed in order to enter Providenciales. Details can be found on the Turks and Caicos Tourism website (www.turksandcaicostourism.com). Important factors to note are:
- As of September 1, 2021 all visitors who are 16 years and over will require proof of vaccination.
- A negative COVID-19 test result from an accredited laboratory is required, taken no more than 3 days before your scheduled date of arrival to the Turks & Caicos Islands. Children 10 years and under are exempt.
- Travel insurance will be required, which includes cover for medical treatment, cost for quarantine and COVID-19 medical repatriation.
- All of the above must be uploaded to the TCI Assured Authorisation Portal. This will be available from 15th July on the Tourist Board’s website (www.turksandcaicostourism.com)
- Once uploaded, documents will be verified and a TCI Assured sticker will be issued to the traveler.
- Further information will be published as it is made available.